Scroll to top
Inspire Technologies, Inc. Terms
- InspireTechnologies.net refers to Inspire Technologies, Inc., of Dover Pennsylvania, USA.
- Using InspireTechnologies.net implies your consent to its terms and conditions of use.
- Inspire Technologies, Inc. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the web site at any time. Please ensure that you regularly consult this page.
- The content of InspireTechnologies.net is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. While we will make every attempt to be accurate and keep this site info current, pricing of products and services throughout InspireTechnologies.net is for your estimating purposes only. For a quote, please call or request a quote through our web site.
- External links are links targeting sites outside the domain InspireTechnologies.net. Typically these links will load in a new window. These sites may be governed by different user agreement and privacy policies than InspireTechnologies.net’s.
- When contacting Inspire Technologies, Inc., through its web site via submission forms, such as our contact form, or direct email links, please do not include any confidential information that you would not want a third party to read. The information is sent unencrypted over the Internet, and Inspire Technologies, Inc., Inc. cannot take any responsibility over the security of these transmissions.
- Unless otherwise noted, all information found on InspireTechnologies.net is copyrighted, including text, layout, logos, and other multimedia.
- The content of InspireTechnologies.net may not be copied or distributed, in whole or in part, without express written consent from Inspire Technologies, Inc.